Joel Gustafsson Consulting Limited respects your privacy and treats personal information and personal data with care. At all times, our aim is to be clear and open with you about how we deal with any information which may be used, in isolation or combination, to identify you personally. We ask you to read this notice and familiarise yourself with its contents.
This Privacy Notice may be updated from time to time, and any revisions will be posted on this page. Please review this at regular intervals.
Who we are:
For the purpose of data protection legislation, the data controller is Joel Gustafsson Consulting Limited whose registered office address 28 Ferry Lane, Cambridge, England, CB4 1NT. This is also our contact address.
We are a limited company providing building services design and environmental consultancy services.
Throughout this notice, ‘we’ and ‘us’ means Joel Gustafsson Consulting Limited.
How Information is Gathered.
We collect information from you when:
- you contact us via the telephone, our website, social media or via email.
- we meet you in person.
- we research your organisation as part of our professional business activities.
- your organisation is referred to us by an existing contact.
- the organisation you work for collaborates with us on projects, they also share with us key contacts within their organisation – for us to fulfil our obligation of delivering our services.
In any of the above instances, data may be collected, stored, and processed within our systems.
We do not seek to collect any information via our website other than of a baseline technical nature for the purposes of its normal and efficient operation. Such data may include anonymous technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform.
We do not collect any personal data as part of hosting. We do collect Aggregated Data, such as statistical or demographic data. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity.
We hold data on electronic systems and in some instances in paper format, which is held securely at our office.
All our data is stored in the UK and is encrypted during transmission, both within our systems, and during backup procedures.
What Information we Hold and Use
The information we store, and process includes personal information, such as your name and email address. In some instances, if you engage with us through social media, we may also record your username, which may identify you individually.
We may also be provided with other data such as your work telephone number, job title, business address and work department.
How we protect your personal data
We take data security very seriously. All our people treat your data with respect and care and take appropriate steps to protect it. Access to catalogued or specifically stored personal data within our systems is access restricted and any transfers to third party suppliers is undertaken securely.
We work with our IT suppliers to monitor security and assess risk.
You have the right at any time to:
- request details of the information we hold in relation to you and the source(s) of that information. You can request a copy of any personal data we hold about you. This service is usually free of charge, although we have the right to charge a ‘reasonable fee’ in some circumstances.
- request that we rectify any inaccuracies in relation to the personal data we hold.
- in certain circumstances, request the erasure of your personal data.
- object to the processing of your data and, if you wish, withdraw consent to us for processing your personal data.
- object to any direct marketing
- request that we restrict the processing of your data or transfer of your data.
Business users of Joel Gustafsson Consulting services will continue to receive communications as a matter of course as part of our normal professional business activities. Individuals can opt out of receiving such information from us by:
- clicking the unsubscribe link in any email marketing service generated email.
- contacting Joel Gustafsson Consulting Limited via email: email@example.com or
- via phone: 01223 641797
We will respect any existing preferences already notified to us.
You can make any of the above requests by contacting our Dan O’Neill via firstname.lastname@example.org
Contacting the Regulator
If you have a concern about your rights or our any use of your personal data, or you feel that we have not handled your data or enquiry relating to your data correctly – you can contact the Information Commissioners Office.
This notice was last updated on: 07/04/2021.
28 Ferry Lane, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire CB4 1NT
+44 01223 641797
© Joel Gustafsson Consulting Ltd. All rights reserved